POLITICO

memeorandum

Drudge Retort

Nation - Google News

NEWSMEAT - Headlines

The Drudge Report is the Fox News of the Internet

Proof-in-the-Works

Social Network Bar

9.18.10

Just had my bank ASK me if they could charge me $35 over-draft fees b/c of "changes with the new banking laws"... I told them no.

Now that's change I can believe in. I heart our President Obama & Speaker Pelosi.

Btw, they called it a "safety net" and claimed "no monthly or yearly fees" in order to get you to agree. The csr said 9/10 opt-in to the "Debit-card advance". Somebody should tell Sheriff Warren.

Directed by: Rachel McDonald Produced by: Bonnie Abaunza, Tiffany Bordenave, and Rachel McDonald Director of Photography: Ross Riege Editor: Jason Beattie Starring: Ryan Anthony Lumas and Satnam S Ramgotra Music Produced by:Lorne Balfe Music Mixed by: Satoshi Noguchi Recorded by: Chuck Ch

No comments:

Post a Comment