POLITICO

memeorandum

Drudge Retort

Nation - Google News

NEWSMEAT - Headlines

The Drudge Report is the Fox News of the Internet

Proof-in-the-Works

Social Network Bar

10.28.11

Check out this video from the very early days of Occupy DC that captures the spontaneous arrival of the People's Mic there as I was talking (fyi, filmed by a bunch of yellow journalists - thanks for capturing this moment though fellas!) ...

"This is an exercise of power.
If you don't like something, we're here to say something...
What you're saying is 'I disagree with something so strongly' ...
And You won't listen...
To what I say when I vote ...
That I have to find another way ...
To make you hear my voice ...
Our Voice ...
Until things change ...
That starts today. Take the power back. March in the streets."

No comments:

Post a Comment