POLITICO

memeorandum

Drudge Retort

Nation - Google News

NEWSMEAT - Headlines

The Drudge Report is the Fox News of the Internet

Proof-in-the-Works

Social Network Bar

2.17.11

This is a treasure-trove of crazy conservative thoughts and actions.

Literally clutching my mouth in shock & horror at some of these things (many were completely new to me).

Like a one stop shop to find all the lunacy spewed by right-wing nutjobs for the past few years (though it's a little dated at this point - 2010).
tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com
The years have not been kind to you. I grew up in a profoundly Republican home, so I can remember when you wore a very different face than the one we see now. You've lost me and you've lost most of America. Because I believe having responsible choices is important to democracy, I'd like to give yo

No comments:

Post a Comment